Ingersoll Rand’s EZ Series represents fundamentally easy-to-install, easy-to-order Floor Supported Crane Systems. The EZ Series combines industry leading articulation and rolling resistance that continues to establish Ingersoll Rand as a market leader in high-quality, safe, and valued systems. Our certified steel structure offers simple and rapid installation options which combine the best of our bridge and rail crane technologies. When choosing a crane system, the EZ Series makes your choice painless.
- Eliminates the need for an Overhead Support Structure.
- Easy to install and uses less assembly components than comparable systems.
- Economically Priced with the additional functionality of higher-end systems.
- The bridge crane system is able to articulate, which allows for ease of movement.
- Advanced trolley design with injection molded Delrin wheels reduces rolling esistance to 1% of the load.
- Exceeds all industry safety standards.
- Lindapter® adjustable toe clamps make it simple to align runways for smooth operation.
- Rugged design with powder coated finish for industrial environments.